Department of Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology
Department of Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology is designed to explore and exhibit creativity and innovation in Fashion Industry. Aiming to make Department of Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology one of the best Diploma courses in Fashion Technology in JP Nagar, South Bangalore, the college provides enormous opportunities to students by encouraging entrepreneurial skills and technical knowledge for National and International Fashion Centers and apparel industry.
Catering individual creativity to the world of fashion, creating the momentum of growing anticipation about the future, where change is embraced as a step closer to that very compelling picture of what’s coming next, to encourage entrepreneurship with the aim of creating employment.
- To empower students to have satisfying and fruitful career in the fashion industry.
- To equip the students with basics of fashion industry which would in turn help them pursue higher students.
- To empower students with ample knowledge to start small scale Industries or self help groups.
- To encourage entrepreneurial skills and technical knowledge for National and International Fashion Centers and apparel industry.
- Dyeing / Printing.
- Boutique Management
- Pattern making
- Creating designer wears
- Pattern illustration-I
- Fundamentals of sewing techniques
- Fashion Fundamentals
- Pattern draft and construction-I lab
- Basic sewing construction lab
- Fashion sketching & colour
- Communication Skills in English
- Pattern illustration (GG)
- Fiber science
- Basic Computer Skills
- Pattern draft and construction-II
- Apparel construction
- Pattern illustration-III (BG)
- Basic embellishment and knitting
- Apparel machineries
- Fabric structure
- Pattern and apparel construction-BG III
- Basic embellishment and knitting lab
- Fabric structure lab
- Pattern illustration- IV (MG)
- Advanced embellishment and knitting
- Fabric texture
- Professional ethics & Indian constitution
- Pattern and apparel construction lab-IV
- Advanced embellishment and knitting lab
- Fabric texture lab
- Pattern illustration-V
- Indian Textiles & Crafts
- Apparel Production
- Pattern draft & Apparel Construction-V
- Indian Textile & Craft
- Professional Practice
- Project Work
- InPlant Training
- Advanced Pattern Illustration-VI
- Fashion merchandising & Retail Management
- Entrepreneurship development
- Apparel Pattern & Apparel Construction-VI
- Computer Aided Design
- Project work