Department of Commercial Practice
At VET BVL Polytechnic, the Diploma course in Commercial Practice is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a various areas of business.
Aiming to be make Department of Commercial Practice one of the best Diploma courses for Commercial practice in JP Nagar, Bangalore, the college exposes students to general business principles by providing knowledge in business management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing, human resources, accounting, etc, thus promoting intellectual, ethical and secretarial skills.
The programme aspires to make the students as Professionals of International Standards in office administration covering the areas of Accounting Communication, Automation and Documentation according to the emerging needs of Corporates in Manufacturing, Trading and Service Sectors, Service Oriented Organizations and Government Agencies. The course grooms the students for pursuing higher education.
- The programme supports the students through high quality teaching and practices that provides students a supportive environment, promoting intellectual, ethical and secretarial services.
- The programme invokes the desire and ability of lifelong learning in the students for pursuing successful career by improvement in the quality of diploma education.
- Maintaining strong institution & industry relationship for community development.
- Strengthening the inter-institutional linkage with the professional organizations, accrediting agencies, statutory authorities who share common responsibilities.
- Desktop Publishing
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Computer Typing
- Modern Office Management
- Lateral Entry to B.Com
- Accountant Assistant
- Front Office Executive
- Data Entry Operator
- Business studies-1
- Financial accounting-1
- Eng/kan short hand- I (Principles)
- Eng/kan typewriting-1 (25/20wpm)
- Modern business practices (PR)
- Basic computer application-1
- Financial accounting-II
- Elements of Business statistics
- Business studies-II
- ENG/KAN short hand -II (Principles & Condensation)
- 5.1-eng/kan typewriting speed-I (25/20wpm)
- 5.2-eng/kan typewriting –II (manuscript)
- Basic computer application-2
- Financial accounting-3
- Functional Management
- Company law & Secretarial Practice
- Eng/kan short hand-III speed (60wpm/150lpm)
- Eng/kan computer Typing speed(35/25WPM)
- Desktop Publishing
- Secretarial Skills & Practice
- Financial accounting-IV
- Indian Constitution & professional Ethics
- Eng/kan shorthand speed-IV (90wpm/200lpm)
- Eng/kan typewriting-IV(speed45wpm/34wpm)
- Eng/ kan typewriting-V(manuscript)
- Internet and E-commerce lab
- Financial Accounting-V
- Business & Industrial law
- Elements of Economics
- Banking Law & Practice
- Eng/kan shorthand (speed 100wpm /120lpm)
- Professional Practices
- Tally Accounting Package
- Elements of Cost Accounting
- Income Tax Practice
- Indian Financial System
- Eng/kan short hand(Elaboration 120wpm/260lpm)
- Advanced Tally Accounting Package
- Inplant Training
- Project work-II