Clubs & Committee
The cultural activity team of polytechnic aims to encourage student’s interest, participation, and responsibility in the ingenious field through a medium of creative art and literary curriculum & Scope, under the direction of the faculty Coordinator.
Objectives of the committee are as follows
- To create the platform that provides the students with an opportunity to display creative talents in various fields like dancing, acting, singing, mime etc.
- To hold cultural & intellectual activities & organize various events like College day, Ethnic day, cultural celebrations & talents day in college.
- To orient the students towards the standards of equality, to experience the other dimensions of lives apart from academic.
- To organize cultural events & meet ups at the Inter college & Intra college level.
- To encourage the teaching staff to plan cultural activities for the students to enhance the passion & energy round the year.
- To cultivate self-discipline habits and sense of responsibility among students.
- To encourage good practices.
- To develop and maintain a positive campus discipline, cultivating an orderly college environment.
- To ensure a calm and peaceful academic atmosphere in the campus.
- To restrict loitering, noise-making and idling inside the college campus.
- To take up measures to curb inappropriate behavior, including punishment action comprising suspension and expulsion where necessary.
- To ensure students to wear their ID Cards and uniform while they are in the campus and their respective classrooms.
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To review Library readership dept-wise.
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
- To submit the annual report on the functioning of the library.
- To adopt measures to enhance readership.
- Provide a platform for students to express themselves through various forms of writing like articles, comments on current topics, literary/creative writing.
- To Provide a medium for exchange of thoughts and information.
- To develop and cultivate in students the literary taste and study habits.
- To update and inform students concerning student relevant topic.
As per the guidelines of AICTE Innovation Cell is formed with the objective of creating awareness among the students about the significance of Innovation in the core fields of Education and sow the seeds of innovation in their minds
This committee aims to sharpen and enhance the knowledge of students in writing skills, public speaking.
- To provide opportunities to improve outlook towards life & organize various events which becomes a forum for discussion, debates, essay writing, quiz & oratorical skills.
- A lot of importance is given to enhance the interest of the students as part of this committee.
- Literary committee aims to develop analytical & creative thinking skills.
- Literary committee organizes events to develop self efficacy & confidence would help to enhance the general knowledge base.
- To provide opportunity to participate in Inter college competitions for students to develop excellent communication skills.