The Cell helps every student in exploring placement opportunities by inviting various companies for campus recruitment of students who are in the final year of the programme.
- Exploring placement opportunities by inviting various companies for campus
- The interface between campus and corporate and also Tie-up arrangements with Industries
- Preparation of Placement Brochure for final placement.
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Grooming and training of the candidates for the placements so that their chances of selection increase.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of the fourth and sixth semester.
National Career Service
The National Career Service provides information, advice and guidance on learning, training, career choice, career development, job search, and the labour market. It can be accessed online, by telephone, and face to face (for people aged 19 and over).
The aims of the service are to provide:
- "High-quality information about careers and skills, and independent, professional advice and guidance"
- "A focus on specialist careers guidance, built on the principles of independence and professional standards"
- "Information, advice and guidance both to inform and to stimulate demand for further education, work-based training and higher education"
Total Final year 109 Students Registered for the year 2019-20
- In Job Mela organised by Ants Skill Academy, 58 students who attended, 35 students were shortlisted for Placements and Higher Education
- 5 Students of CS dept opted to pursue Marine Engg Course through Alpha Consultant Company.
- Angadi Skills conducted campus recruitment drive to final year students of ADFT & CP Students.