Anti Ragging Committee & Anti Ragging Squad
The committee’s responsibility is to create awareness among the students, consequences of indulging in ragging activities giving wide publicity in the college about anti ragging mechanism organizing anti ragging workshops, recommending the installation of CC cameras, regular interaction & counseling with the students. Members of the cell regularly go on rounds to each and every classroom to make note of errant behavior and to make sure that the college campus is free from ragging and eve-teasing. The Cell takes severe punitive action against students indulging in such heinous activities.
Grievances & Redressal Committee
- The Committee is expected to provide a fair educational environment to the students who are pursuing the education in the portal of VET BVL POLYTECHNIC.
- Students are given opportunity to approach class teacher/HOD/Members of Grievance Committee, chair person with any of the grievance related to physical environment of the campus, interpersonal relationship, teaching & learning environment etc...
- It also aims at developing the mechanism to resolve the grievances received.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The committee is required to work in the direction of achieving the objectives of the committee in providing fair learning environment to the students.
- To receive students complaints & safeguard their identity of the students.
- To develop organizational framework to solve grievances of students.
- To create awareness among the students towards their duties & responsibilities to access the benefits provided by the Institutions.
- To investigate the reason of complaint & obtain a possible solution to the problem faced by students & stakeholders.
Anti Sexual Harassment Committee/Internal Complaint Committee(ICC)
The functions & objectives of committee are as follows
- To meet once in a semester & to discuss the issues relating to girls grievances/Women at workplace.
- To create awareness among girl students how to be proactive to prevent sexual assault and crimes against them.
- To create awareness among the girls students how to react when faced with hostile situations.
- Circulating common information about the existence of committee in the institution and ways and means to approach member of committee.
- To interact with the parents & getting ideas for the improvement of institutions
- Taking note of any of their grievances & to create cordial atmosphere
- Administrative & teaching fraternity communicate with parents so as to work for atmost benefit of student community
Student belonging to SC/ST are provided with Scholarship facilities & privileges given by the government.
- To implement the reservation policy for SC/ST in College.
- Ensure Equal Opportunity and Social Justice to the Scheduled Caste and Schedules Tribes students by providing them equal opportunities in the fields of education, economic and social security.
- To create awareness among SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt.
- To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the Carrier growth.
To create awareness among the students about the facilities & privileges given by the government to the students belonging to backward communities.
The Minority Cell basically helps minority students including Christian, Muslim etc. for their academic development.
Online Grievance Redressal / Feedback Facility
For Redressal of your grievance through Grievance Redressal Committee/ICC fill the form given below. Looking into the nature of complaint, concerned Committee will address your grievances at the earliest.